Beech Tree Cottages operates seasonally from May through October, or earlier or later if the weather is favorable. Rates vary by cottage and by season. To make your reservation and to obtain more information about our amenities and the local area, please call our office at
+(203) 245 - 2676.
- A two night minimum is required for all weekends.
- To make a reservation for one night, full payment is due at time of booking.
- To make a reservation for two or more nights, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking with balance due upon arrival.
- Holidays are subject to weekend rate.
- All rates are subject to 15% CT Occupancy Tax.
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Cottage assignment is subject to change without notice.
- Cottages are available nightly or weekly. If you require an extended stay, we will do our best to accommodate you based upon availability.
You may cancel or change your reservation for a $25 processing fee per transaction up until 10 days prior to arrival. We regret that refunds are not issued for early departures or late arrivals. Although we sympathize with travel mix-ups, uncooperative weather, and family emergencies, a refund of your deposit will not be issued without 10 days notice.
To hold cottages for your group, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking. Guests within your group should call the office to secure their reservations at least 30 days prior to arrival date, at which time we may remove your hold without penalty. Upon arrival and receipt of full payment from your guests, your deposit will be refunded to you. If you do not wish to hold rooms with a deposit, we cannot guarantee availability for your guests. Due to our small scale, we do not offer discounted group rates.
If you are hosting a private event or wedding at our venue, you will be required to book all cottages for a minimum of two nights. To hold cottages, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking. Your event guests should call the office to secure their reservations at their earliest convenience. Upon arrival and receipt of full payment from event guests, your deposit will be refunded to you. You will be responsible for any empty cottages, late arrivals or early departures.
- CHECK-IN is between 2pm - 6pm.
Self check-in is available. Please call the office to make arrangements.
- CHECK-OUT: No later than 10:30 am
- Small Cottages do not include any refrigeration, food storage, or food preparation facilities. For health and fire safety, no cooking is permitted inside small cottages, this includes hotpots or hotplates. We highly recommend booking a large cottage if you plan to prepare snacks or meals.
- Large Cottages do not contain stoves or ovens. Gas grills are provided outside each large cottage for guests use.
- Charcoal grills and bonfires are not permitted.
- NO SMOKING. NO PETS. You will be charged a $125 cleaning fee and will be charged for lost business if we are unable to accommodate future guests.
- Guests are asked to keep their cottages neat. As part of our commitment to a clean environment, guests can help us conserve energy by reusing towels and by recycling.
- Guests are expected to treat our property with respect and will be held responsible for any damage incurred to our cottages or grounds.
- To respect the needs and safety of all of our guests, Beech Tree Cottages grounds are for the use of our guests only. If plan to invite or entertain visitors, they must sign-in at the office.
- Beech Tree Cottages offers guests discounted day passes for entry into Madison’s three town beaches. Hammonasset Beach State Park is free for CT residents; however, an entry fee is charged per out-of-state vehicle. Please inquire at the office for current rates. Guests may walk or bike into any beach for free.
- Beech Tree Cottages provides complimentary bicycles at no charge on a first come first serve basis at the office. Bicycles are available for guests use at the users own risk and responsibility. We encourage the use of helmets provided. Beech Tree Cottages is not responsible for any misuse, injury, or damages.
- Lost Key Fee : $45